1/4″ MFL Inlet Disconnect Check Valve – Stainless Steel
127 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
1/4″ FFL outlet x 1/4″ MFL Inlet Disconnect Check Valve – Stainless Steel (C2170)
Use 1/4″ MFL Inlet Disconnect Check Valve ( Backflow Preventer/Check Valve ) on Gas in disconnect with MFL thread (on Corny kegs). Its internal mechanism prevents accidental back-flow of beer into the gas line. This Gas disconnect check valve is of Stainless steel material and perfectly suited for use on your MFL Gas soda keg disconnects. Attaching these provides an easy way to ensure that no liquid enters through your gas and disconnects into your gas line. Also, This part was originally known as Double Check Valves by Chudnow ( original # S470D )
- Suitable for Post-Mix Carbonated Beverages and other dispensing equipment for tea and coffee.
- 1/4″ stainless steel check valve.
- Prevent any liquid from entering your gas lines
- Perfect for Vertical or horizontal installation this gives additional convenience and also, ease to multi-application.
- Works with ball lock and pin lock couplers with 1/4″ MFL fittings.
- Also, 100% stainless steel construction with stainless steel 304 internal parts.
- Permanent marking shows flow direction.
- Mounts on gas in disconnect to prevent unwanted backflow.
- Ball and spring type check valve
- Also, Flow direction: 1/4″ MFL → 1/4” FFL.
- This is the Only High-quality Stainless steel backflow preventer for carbonated beverages.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Note on threads
MFL and FFL fittings are simply a type of compression. The M in MFL and the F in FFL simply stand for Male and Female. the benefit of flared fittings is the seal that is created when the fittings are tightened as the seal is not created by the thread, but by the contact between the two flared (or chamfered) surfaces. The male and female parts are generally made with a 45-degree flare giving the connection a solid contact surface and preventing the need for thread tape or sealant.
These fittings are generally referred to as 1/4″ MFL and 1/4″ FFL, however, the 1/4″ designation is not 100% accurate – the actual thread size of these fittings is 7/16″-20UNF.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Internal Thread Size||1/4" Female ( 7/16"-20 UNF )|
|Thread Size||1/4" Male ( MFL ) ( 7/16"-20 UNF )|