1/2″ Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling, SS 304
287 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Al1/2″ Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling, SS 304 (C167)
Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling is a Socket that connects between pipe ends. Also, there is a female thread connection at both ends. Full coupling is well known as a socket. This coupling meets all requirement. Choose 1/2″ conversion kit coupling when you need to connect segments of threaded rigid. Designed to resist corrosion for durability.
Also, Coupling tube with double sided 1/2″ female npt threadings for providing connections between homebrewing hardware components. Used in kettle conversion and for other Male NPT fittings.
- Socket that connects between pipe ends
- Use them in kettle conversion and for other Male NPT fittings
- Made of stainless steel 304 material for better corrosion resistance
- Threaded fitting for easy assembly and disassembly
- It is a good choice for laying pipes in home buildings, and it is not easy to damage after long-term use.
- High quality cast SS 304 construction for long life safe, sanitary use.
- Fits most homebrewing equipment, the full length threads made the conversion very easy.
- Very easy to Install and use.
- You can use this ciupling kit for indoor and outdoor application..
- They are durable and the performance is also good.
- Also, They are easy to operate and maintenance.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.