1/2″ Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling – Stainless Steel 304
137 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
1/2″ Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling – Homebrewing Hardware
A kettle conversion kit coupling joins two ends of a pipe. Additionally, both ends include a female thread connector. This connection satisfies all specifications. Select a 1/2′′ conversion kit coupler when you need to join threaded rigid segments. It’s designed to be corrosion-resistant for longevity. Additionally, a coupling tube with a double-sided 1/2″ female. NPT threadings link the various pieces of homebrewing hardware. This homebrewing hardware assembly is for various Male NPT fittings as well as kettle conversion. This kit is essential hardware for home brewing.
The manufacturing material for the fitting is stainless steel. It has a 304 quality rating. This kit is durable and corrosion-proof. For more brewing hardware you can click the link and visit.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Easy assembly and removal using a threaded fitting.
- It is a suitable option for installing pipes in residential structures and is difficult to damage after extensive usage.
- Cast in high-grade SS 304 for long-lasting, hygienic use.
- Fits most homebrewing equipment, and the conversion was really simple thanks to the full-length threads.
- Very simple to use and install.
- This connection kit may be used both inside and outside.
- They have high performance and are long-lasting.
- Additionally, they are simple to maintain and run.