Sanitary Ball Valve, SS 304
108 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Sanitary Ball Valve, SS 304 (C763)
Fit this easy assembly Sanitary Ball Valve to your brew pots or kettles to transfer wort. Made of Stainless steel,, this hygienic ball valve is completely food safe and resistant to corrosion and high temperatures. Use the sheathed handle to control valve opening.
These Ball Valve filled with tight seals to ensure no leakage and a long lasting seal after many years of frequency usage. The valve is full port for reduced friction. Also, This high quality ball valve will be an excillent choice for closing and controlling application.
- Sanitary ball valves are easy to take a part and clean.
- Heavy duty handle with black vinly insulation.
- Also, Easy to install and very convenient to use
- The seals made of Teflon to resist high temperatures.
- The ball valve is durable and the performance is good after multiple cycles.
- Comes with a locking handle to prevent accidental opening.
- The valve body of the threaded ball valve is made of 304 SS, rugged, rust, long service life also.
- The valves are easy to operate and maintenance.
- Perfect design for areas with tight space restrictions
- Also, Ball valve is widely used in mechanical equipment, industrial equipment, water supply and drainage equipment.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.