1/2 FPT X 1/2 Hose Barb
7 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
1/2 FPT X 1/2 Hose Barb (C6812)
This Female NPT X Hose Barb is a transition adapter between a 1/2″ male NPT and 1/2″ hoses in homebrewing hardware assembly. Use a worm clamp to secure the connection further.
Make your brew connections – smooth and easy with quick disconnects. Use this quick release fittings with brew pot ball valves and hoses to transfer wort for next steps. No more stress for cleaning since putting them back together is a breeze now!
- They wont break easily and the flexible long belt can be adjusted to your pipe’s size.
- 1/2″ female quick disconnect, its all parts disconnects just in few seconds
- Stainless steel made, an abrasion resistant material for use in prevention and protection of fittings against corrosion,scratches,dulling and other damage after use.
- Perfect for brewing applications and home brewing
- Easy to clean and use
- Easily switch lines between pumps, chillers, hoprockets or other inline equipment.
Also, Option available- C752– 1/2”MPT Threaded SS Male Quick Disconnect, Make your brew connections – smooth and easy with quick disconnects.
C751– Male SS Quick Disconnect with 3/8″ Barb, The quick disconnect will head wold pressure for typical brewing application when moving liquids at 60 Psi or less.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.