Universal Poppet Valve (C854)
A Poppet valve includes a spring and O ring used to effective seal against pressure inside the keg. Provides an air-tight leak-free sealing for kegs to store your beer and protect from oxidation. It is Universal and works with most kegs of different kinds.
The keg post poppet is stainless steel. The O-ring is made from food grade silicone. It features an anti- corrosion/ heat resistance/ environmental that can last a lifetime. The keg poppet valve has adequate spring force to seal under pressure.No air leak, no beer leaks. Also, The universal poppet used for gas posts/ liquid posts/ ball lock kegs/corny keg/soda keg.Use our stronger keg poppets to replace a hardened and leaking poppet.
- The most common cause of leaks in posts is typically a faulty poppet valve.
- The Extra add tensile strength makes the spring is pretty stiff allowing for a strong seal.
- Fits all ball and pin lock style keg posts
- Easy to install. Also, Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable
- This universal valve fits virtually all ball-lock kegs, and most pin lock kegs.
- A cost-effective replacement part
- Stainless steel poppet for gas posts/ liquid posts/ ball lock kegs/cornelius kegs/corny keg/soda keg
- Also, Anti-rust, corrosion resistant and safe to use
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.