Liquid dip tube 5 gallon – ball lock 23.22″
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Liquid dip tube 5 gallon – ball lock (C2367)
Liquid Dip tubes are used in kegs either for distributing gas or bringing up beer to the valve. This dip tubes meant particularly for drawing out beer from the keg.
A Beer out Dip Tube is a long narrow metal pipe running along the centre of the keg. The pressure of the incoming gas pushes the beer up the dip tube and into the beer hose connected.
Ball lock kegs have a separate gas in and liquid out ports on the top lid.
This Stainless steel Dip tube with O-ring for Ball lock kegs. Also, Use this on the liquid side or beer out side of the keg and has an overall length of 13.19″
Works great as a replacement product for damaged or missing dip tube.
- Top to Bottom lenght is 13.19″
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Constructed for Durability
- Replacement for gas in dip tube on home-brew kegs
- Also, Stainless Steel with O-ring
- For Home-brew Draft Beer Cornelius Corny Keg
- It is made with Heavy duty stainless steel.
- New dip tube O-ring.
- This is a replacement dip tube for Ball Lock OR Pin Lock kegs
- Fits gas or liquid dip tube
- This is a replacement tube for Ball Lock OR Pin Lock kegs
- Also, Color: Silver
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.