Ball Lock Keg (free flowing) QD Jumper Post for Cleaning
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Ball Lock Keg (free flowing) QD Jumper Post for Cleaning (C2366)
Make your cleaning day a breeze with this QD Jumper post.
Pull back, insert and release the lock groove to make the connection – yes, that simple! Barobject provides Stainless Steel 304 Keg Quick Disconnect Jumper Post for Cleaning Beer Brewing.
No need to remove the Ball lock disconnects at all. The cleaner solution goes right through the Lock Keg cleaning post. Connect multiple beer lines and lock kegs in a daisy chain and clean them all in one go. It can also be used for your beer tube connection for a long time if your tube is not long enough.
- Made of Stainless steel material.
- Includes O rings on both ends.
- Easy to use and clean
- Jumper between the beer lines for easy cleaning.
- Easily clean multiple tap ball lock kegerators or keezers with our ball lock jumper post.
- Jumper between all your beer lines and without removing your ball lock disconnects to clean all your lines and disconnects at once without needing to take anything apart!
- It also works for connecting to gas fro very short terms uses
- They are widely used in home-brewing. Hence a handy tool for all home-brewers.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.