U System With SS 304 Probe & Stainless Steel Body with PRV
24 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
U System With SS 304 Probe & Stainless Steel Body with PRV-C712
U System keg tap coupler to dispense special brews. Attach both beer and gas lines prior to tapping the keg. This coupler includes a standard handle, for Easy to fit and convenient to use
A complete Stainless steel system – with both Body and Probe made of SS 304 grade. Mark of durability and reliability for a great draft pouring experience. Every part of this coupler that comes into direct contact with the beer is made of stainless steel. This high-end material ensures durable performance and a high-quality pour with no added metallic taste. A high-quality design of the U System Keg Coupler makes it a great choice for both home and commercial bars
The U system keg coupler got its name from its English manufacturer. This style is associated with Guinness, Harp and Kilkenny breweries. This is a special coupler to dispense rich and creamier beers called stouts. Popularly used with Guinness, Harp, Smithwick’s, and many more.
Always use the same coupler type as your keg. If you are unsure about the keg you have, Checkout our complete Keg Coupler List.
- Easy to engage lever handle. Push down to tap/pull up to untap.
- Made from Stainless Steel Probe & Body.
- Short Handle is ideal for small diameter kegs.
- An integrated pressure relief valve provides you with added safety. Releases overpressure gas at 56 – 65 PSI
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Handle Type||Pull Lever Handle|
|Gas Inlet Connection||3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)|
|Beer Outlet Connection||7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)|
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP (With Connector)|
There are no reviews yet.