Keg Filler with Sight Glass- C2255
This stainless steel keg filler has a viewing glass.This filler is allow to play multi task for filling beer keg in brewery . When the keg is full then it is automatically stop. No more foaming over of your kegs. With this keg filler, you can enjoy filling your kegs with beer in a fast and efficient way. You can also ensure the quality and freshness of your beer by avoiding oxidation and contamination. You can save time and money by reducing waste and spillage.
The Keg Filler with Sight Glass is a device that can be used to fill kegs with beer from a fermenter, a bright tank, or another keg. It works by creating a closed loop system that transfers the beer from the source to the destination without exposing it to air. This prevents oxidation and infection that can affect the taste and quality of the beer.
The device consists of a stainless steel filler body that has a ball lock connector on one end and a hose clamp on the other. The ball lock connector attaches to the liquid post of the keg that is being filled, while the hose clamp secures is connect to the source of the beer. The filler body also has a sight glass that shows the level of beer in the keg and a flow control valve that regulates the speed and pressure of the beer flow.
To use the device, the user needs to first sanitize the filler body, the hose, and the keg. Then, the user needs to connect the ball lock connector to the liquid post of the keg and the hose to the source of the beer. The user also needs to attach a gas line to the gas post of the keg and set the pressure to about 5 psi. This creates a slight positive pressure in the keg that helps push out any air and foam.
Next, the user needs to open the flow control valve slightly and start filling the keg with beer. The user can monitor the level of beer in the keg through the sight glass and adjust the flow control valve accordingly. The user should fill the keg until there is no more air or foam coming out of the gas line. Then, the user needs to close the flow control valve and disconnect the filler body from the keg.
The Keg Filler with Sight Glass is a useful tool for homebrewers and commercial brewers who want to fill their kegs with beer in a safe and efficient way. It can help them preserve the flavor and freshness of their beer and avoid waste and mess.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- It allows you to fill your kegs with beer quickly and easily without wasting any foam or liquid.
- It has a sight glass that lets you see the level of beer in the keg and avoid overfilling or underfilling.
- Its body is made of sturdy, washable stainless steel.
- It has a ball lock connector that fits most standard keg posts and a hose clamp that secures the hose to the filler.
- It has a flow control valve that lets you adjust the speed and pressure of the beer flow.
- It is compatible with most homebrew systems and commercial kegging equipment.
- Multi-tasking keg filler.
- Automatically stop.
- No foaming over of your keg.
|Stainless Steel 304
|Stainless Steel 304