45ʺ x 7ʺ Double Side Spray Rinser Drip Tray – Brushed Stainless
$224.99 – $242.99
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
This 45″ x 7″ countertop drip tray with Glass Rinser is Commercial Grade and built for the busiest food service operations. Rinse with ease with this surface mount rinser drip tray. Simply invert the glass over the sprayer disk and press down.
- Size 45″ x7″ • Double Side Spray
45ʺ x 7ʺ Double Side Spray Rinser Drip Tray – Brushed Stainless – C639
Double SIde Spray Rinser drip tray is made with the SS Brushed finish Stainless for superior durability and its Stainless Steel Grate can be removed for easy cleaning. It has a 45″x7″ glass rinser double-side Spray Rinser to rinse impurities and allow for less foamy pours. The Drain Tray has an improved design for easy drainage. Has a drip tray to drain excess water. It is removable for better cleaning.
The Double Rinser Drip Tray – Brushed Stainless perfect accessory for your draft beer system. It is Built for Heavy commercial Usage and Recessed design to fit on the countertops of cafes, restaurants & coffee shops.
This glass washer for the sink is suitable for all types of cups, including baby bottles, drinking glasses, coffee cups, stem glasses, etc. Widely used in bars, cafes, restaurants, etc.
All rinsers are NSF-certified.
Drip Tray’s Features:
- Stainless steel construction in Brushed finish is durable enough for a long time of use
- Double Side Spray Rinser model. Now the glass will clean quickly
- By using this you can keep your bar clean.
- Great for most kegs and counter mount applications
- Improved design for commercial usage.
- For best results, use cool water
- Easy to clean, Also, let it Dry after, the drip tray is clean and ready.
- Includes 1/2″ BSP Connector With 3/8″OD X 5 Feet Hose
- Standard Drain Assembly-3-1/2″
- Rinse and wet glasses before every use.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.