Disconnect In Gas Pin Lock – 1/4″ Threaded (Grey)
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ threaded (C6560)
Pin lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, have separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself.
This Pin lock Disconnect for Gas in fits perfectly on the gas inlet. Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4″ Male thread end and the gas line is all set. The Grey base and top is to easily identify that this Pin Lock is for the Gas side only.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius pin lock style kegs.
The Beer Keg Disconnect has an internal Check Valve, that will allow Gas into a Keg while preventing Beer from seeping out
- Used with Cornelius Style Pin Lock Keg
- Threaded MFL connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
- 1/4″ Male thread flare to attach the gas hose
- Grey color indicates this disconnect is meant for Gas side only
- Good quality and Suitable to use.
- Shorter length helps eliminate tendency of pin lock posts to leak
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Gas Disconnect allows gas to enter the keg. And Great for the home brewer,
- Ball Lock Keg Fitting, also available in Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ threaded.
Option Available: C6559
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.