Disconnect In Gas Pin Lock – 1/4″ Barbed (Grey)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ barbed (C6558)
This gas in disconnect for liquid out is specially for the liquid outlet. Pin-lock kegs, also called soda kegs, are very popular with homebrewers to store their batches.
This pin lock for gas fits perfectly on the gas inlet. Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4″ barbed end, and the gas line is all set. Cornelius kegs come in pin lock and ball lock styles, and both are quite useful to homebrewers.
These kegs have separate gas and beer connections. The grey base and top are to easily identify that this pin lock disconnect is for the gas side only.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius pin lock style kegs.
- 1/4′′ barb flare to attach the gas hose
- The gray color indicates this disconnect is meant for the gas side only.
- Used with Cornelius Style Pin Lock Keg
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- high-quality, durable, and eco-friendly material.
- Quick Disconnect for Cornelius Ball Lock Keg
- It is easy and convenient to change a threaded ball lock to a barbed ball lock.
- Plastic material for the body, stainless steel for the thread and barb
- Threaded MFL connections allow for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning. Also available: gas in disconnect for pin lock kegs 1/4′′ threaded
- Simple barb connections allow for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning.
Also available: C6559
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.