Disconnect In Gas Pin Lock – 1/4″ Barbed (Grey)
50 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ barbed (C6558)
This Gas In Disconnect for Liquid out is specially for on the liquid outlet. Pin lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, are very popular with homebrewers to store their batch.
This Pin lock for Gas in fits perfectly on the gas inlet. Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4″ barbed end and the gas line is all set. Cornelius kegs come in Pin lock and Ball lock styles and both are quite useful to homebrewers.
These kegs have separate Gas and Beer connections.. The Grey base and top is to easily identify that this Pin Lock Disconnect is for the Gas side only.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius pin lock style kegs.
- 1/4″ barb flare to attach the gas hose
- Grey colour indicates this disconnect is meant for Gas side only.
- Used with Cornelius Style Pin Lock Keg
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Quick Disconnect for Cornelius Ball Lock Keg
- Easy and convenient to change thread ball lock to barbed ball Lock
- Plastic material for body, Stainless Steel for Thread and Barb
- Threaded MFL connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaningAlso available, Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ threaded
- Simple barb connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
Also, Option Available: C6559
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.