Beer Hose Assembly- 3/8″ ID Vinyl X 6′ Long
27 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Beer Hose Assembly- 3/8″ ID Vinyl x 6′ Long (C136)
Draft beer dispensing needs a reliable beer hose assembly.
This is a standard 6 feet long beer line tubing. It has 3/8 in. inner diameter and includes wing style nuts on both ends for coupling with the system. The Beer Line Jumper with Connectors comply with International Quality Standards, and can be used in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
A Completely assembled with all of the essential draft beer accessories on both ends. Also, The Beer line gives your beer a reliable connection from the back of your shank right to the keg coupler.
Also, Easy to assemble and remove, specially for regular cleaning routines
- A standard 6′ beer tubing with 3/8″ I.D. (5/8″ O.D.)
- Ideal for commercial or long draw beer systems.
- Includes wing nut fittings on both ends i.e C193
- Not necessary for use with cold plate coolers
- Also, NSF Approved Hose.
- Easy to install and use
- The Beer line gives your beer a reliable connection from the back of your shank right to the keg coupler.
- Also, This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.