TC Tailpiece for 1/2″ Vinyl Hose – Stainless Steel 304 (C6612)
Tri-clamp fittings are simple to assemble and also easy to open for cleaning. There are no threads which makes it an ideal choice for sanitary brewing connections. Designed for standard flushometer installation. Used to connect shanks and couplers to beer lines. Also, These can be applied in the dairy products, food, wine, beverage, cosmetics, mechanical and mechanical manufacturing and other sanitary process industries.
Also, TC Tailpiece for use with Tri-Clamp Fitings. This stainless sanitary fitting cap has good sealing performance. These Stainless connectors are easy to clean and disassemble.
Tri-clamp tailpiece compatible tailpiece for gas or beer tubings. Connect a 1/2″ I.D hose to make various connections in the draft beer system.
- Stainless steel tail piece
- Durable and sanitary construction
- Easy to use and connect it
- The tailpiece is stainless steel for durability and sanitation.
- Also, Made of heat treated hardened steel for strength and durability.
- For gas, liquid and beverage dispensing applications
- Used for 1/2″ Vinyl Hose, provides you long life service.
- High Pressure Durable, Tamper-proof and cleaner design
- Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, smooth surface, acid resistance and corrosion resistance
- Also, Easy to fix and connect, Fits a 1/2″ I.D. vinyl beer hose
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.