Ball valve is so called as the valve functionality is due to its ball shaped structure that allows or obstructs the flow. It is operated from the outside through an attached handle.
While there are multiple uses valves, we are introducing them here to go with the kettle conversion kits. Convert an existing mash tun or any other large vessel into a kettle with a kit that includes weldless options as well. Designed to resist corrosion for durability. The best part of this valve is, They are easy to take a part and clean.
- Low maintenance, Longer lasting, and Easy installation
- Made of brass. Easily converts any kettle without welding.
- All that is needed is a 7/8” hole saw, step-drill or hole punch & pliers
- Allows you to safely and easily empty hot wort from your homebrew kettle.
- Very easy to Install and use. Fits most homebrewing equipment
- They are durable and the performance is good after multiple cycles.
- They are easy to operate and maintenance.
- You can use this for indoor and outdoor application..
- They are durable and the performance is also good.
- Also, They are easy to operate and maintenance.
Also needed: 1/2″ Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling, SS 304 (C167)
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.