12″ SS Brew Screen 1/2″ NPT
55 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
12″ SS Brew Screen 1/2″ NPT (C720)
Stainless steel Brew Screen is a great addition to your brew kettle. Install it on the inside of your kettle valve to filter your hops and prevent them from entering your fermenter.
Has a 1/2″ NPT fitting at the top and the bottom end is crimped and welded. The overall length from fitting to the end of the brewing filter is 12″. High level of 304 stainless steel materials to improve longevity. Greatly effective in screening the hops and boil mash,helping to reduce impurities of wort. Thread connection makes it easy to attach inside brewing kettle.
- This brew Screen help to filter out trub from your wort.
- 304 stainless steel SS Brew Screen 1/2″ NPT
- Kettle Screen for Home Brewing
- Acts to strain out leaf hops or for all-grain mashing
- Fine stainless steel mesh
- Easy to install
- The filter is made of stainless steel, safe,corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- 1/2″ male NPT thread to fit may brew pots
- with 1/2” NPT fitting,connect to the Mash Tun and change replacement of Kettle Mash Tun Tube simply
Option available: C717
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread Size||1/2" NPT|