3/8″ X 3/8″ X 3/8″ Angle Stop Valve
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
3/8″ X 3/8″ X 3/8″ Angle Stop Valve -C759
The Angle stop Valve connects your valve and riser, to the main water supply line, for applications in Reverse Osmosis, Filtration systems, Automatic Coffee Brewers, Ice-makers, and many more. Directly between the faucet’s water line and the water supply ball. Additionally, you can easily connect ice makers, coffee makers, drinking water systems, and more under your sink. Easy and quick connection and disconnect. Additionally, it enables you to quickly disconnect without the use of any tools.
- An easy, trustworthy connection that doesn’t leak
- Manufactured from white polypropylene
- It Can be used with plastic or soft copper tubing
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic, and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- Manufactured with FDA compliant materials and NSF certified
Other Option Available:
Sr. No Part No. Part Name
1 C2157 Angle Stop Valve 3/8? Male x 3/8 Female ? 3/8? OD tube
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.