Angle Stop Valve 3/8? Male x 3/8 Female ? 3/8? OD tube
19 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Angle Stop Valve 3/8? Male
Angle Stop Valve 3/8? Male x 3/8 Female ? 3/8? OD tube (C2175)
This John Guest Angle Stop Adapter Valve connects between valve and riser to the main water supply line for application in reverse osmosis, filtration systems, automatic coffee brewers and ice-makers. Push-fit technology requires no tools for quick and easy installation.
All plastic adapter valve threads onto existing 3/8 compression angle valve allowing access to water supply for reverse-osmosis systems, ice maker, automatic coffee equipment, also. With capability to shut off water supply to dedicated line for easy filter replacements.
Also, The valves feature push-fit technology and a quick disconnection without the use of tools. These valves are intended for use with potable water and should not used with compressed air, explosive gases, petroleum spirits and other fuels or for heating systems, the company notes.
- The angle stop valve offered in white polypropylene with food-grade ‘O’ rings.
- Designed with push-to-connect technology for leak-free connection
- Perfect for use with plastic or soft copper tubing
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- John Guest push-to-connect technology provides a simple, reliable, leak-free connection
- Also, Possible applications include: reverse osmosis systems, ice makers, home/office coffee and beverage dispensing equipment, hydroponics and aquarium/aquatics
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.