12″ Length Drop-In Thermowell (1.5″) (C5235)
Thermowell protects the temperature sensor from the impact of direct high heat. Also, It gives a better accuracy in your measurements as well as increases the longevity of the sensor and hence is highly recommended in beer brewing – commercial as well as home brewing.
This Drop-in thermowell has a Tri-clover compatible inlet for attachment and is 12? in length. Also, The product is made of high quality Stainless steel 304 material with a fully polished surface.
This 12″ Drop-in thermowell connects to a Tri-clover compatible inlet. And is available in 3?, 6″, 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″ lengths. Made of high-quality Stainless steel 304 material with a fully polished surface. Also,The thermowell is made of stainless steel; Anti-corrosion, durable & longlasting
Homebrewing fermenters need Shorter sizes of Tri-clamp Thermowell like 3-inch. But large 24″ sizes are for bigger batch brewery tanks.
Learn more about tri-clamp fittings
Also, Tri – clamp drop Length Available :-
3″ – C5233
6″ – C5234
16″ – C5236
20″ – C5237
24″ – C5238
- PP cooling tower fills/ tube settlers working temperature is up to 80°
- The quick fit thermowell protects your thermometer from possible damage
- PP material is more environment protective
- 304 stainless steel strength and resistance to corrosion
- Used for food, beverage, and dairy applications
- Suitable for long-term use, not easy to damage and not corrupt
- Installation is easy and quick also
- Easy to use
- Also, Applicable for dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmacy, cosmetic,Oil,Waste water etc
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.