12″ Length Drop-In Thermowell (1.5″)
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
12″ Length Drop-In Thermowell (1.5″) (C5235)
Thermowell protects the temperature sensor from the impact of direct high heat. Also, It gives better accuracy in your measurements as well as increases the longevity of the sensor and hence is highly recommended in beer brewing – commercial as well as home brewing.
This Drop-in thermowell has a Tri-clover compatible inlet for attachment and is 12? in length. Also, The product is made of high-quality Stainless steel 304 material with a fully polished surface.
This 12″ Drop-in thermowell connects to a Tri-clover compatible inlet. And is available in 3″, 6″, 12″, 16″, 20″, and 24″ lengths. Made of high-quality Stainless steel 304 material with a fully polished surface. Also, The thermowell is made of stainless steel; Anti-corrosion, durable & longlasting
Homebrewing fermenters need Shorter sizes of Tri-clamp Thermowell like 3-inch. But large 24″ sizes are for bigger batch brewery tanks.
Learn more about tri-clamp fittings
Also, Tri-clamp drop Length Available:-
3″ – C5233
6″ – C5234
20″ – C5237
24″ – C5238
- PP cooling tower fills/ tube settlers working temperature is up to 80°
- The quick fit thermowell protects your thermometer from possible damage
- PP material is more environment protective
- 304 stainless steel strength and resistance to corrosion
- Used for food, beverage, and dairy applications
- Suitable for long-term use, not easy to damage and not corrupt
- Installation is easy and quick also
- Easy to use
- Also, Applicable for dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmacy, cosmetic,Oil,Waste water etc
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.