Stainless Steel Grab Bars – 1-1/4″ Brushed Stainless
$12.99 – $32.99
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
18 GA – Heavy Duty – Exposed screws – SS 304
- Reviews (0)
Stainless Steel Grab Bars – 1-1/4″ Brushed Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Grab bar attached to a wall near a bathtub or shower to provide a handgrip for a person who is bathing
- It helps to mitigate slips and falls.
- Secure Mount design allows for easy, secure installation at any angle.
- 1-1/4 inch diameter pipe brushed finish for better grip.
- Weight capacity of up to 400 lbs.
- Complies with ADA specifications.
- Available in different length starting from 9″ to 48″
- Perfect for any part of the home, bathroom, shower or toilet, it is multi-functional & can be used as a holder, handle or a hanger
- Steel Grab Bar has excellent corrosion resistance can withstand heavy water usage areas without rusting.
- Durable – Suitable for internal and external use – near the toilet or shower, in your kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else!
- This grab bar is a strong & durable product that gives a firm & sturdy grip
- It is a universal, premium quality bar that can easily fit & match the aesthetics of any space Stainless steels do not suffer uniform corrosion when exposed to wet environments
- Simple and easy installation wall mount grab bars. Recommend using a wood block mounting for better reinforcement. This design also includes extra flanges that conceal the screws giving it a clean and attractive look.
- We have a wide collection of grab bars in various styles and lengths. Choose from the different options to make a functional as well as a great looking addition.
- Made of good quality Stainless Steel material, the brushed finish gives a better grip than polished ones. Stainless steel Grab bars are also sturdy and reliable in the long run.
Grab Bar Used in:
Safety bars with non slip peened surface make every shower more safety when you have soapy hands and need to steady yourself.
If your child likes to take a bath in the bathtub, these anti-slip Shower Grab bars will give them a lot of security
If your elderly parents or grandmother have limited mobility, the handicapped grab bars at the stairs will be of great use to them.
It’s necessary to install a shower bar beside the toilet, especially for the handicapped, elderly, seniors, and pregnant women.
These shower bars have different size give you more options for your home decor!
- Bathroom Grab bars are an important component to safety, preventing injuries and accidents in the bathroom.
- The Bathroom Grab Bars come in 6 lengths to fit your bathroom decor and space needs – 9/12/18/24/36/48 inch.
- You can choose from several different sizes for your home to make every corner more safety.
Who Should Use Bathroom Shower Grab Bars?
Adding a sense of security to your family, whether it is bathing or going to the toilet, it has a good balance effect on the elderly, children and pregnant women, preventing slipping and falling, and it is great for everyone supportive role.
- Figures from the reported that nearly a quarter of a million nonfatal injuries a year over the world were bathroom related.
- Bet you have never realized your bathroom was how dangerous ? Over 2/3 of the bathroom accidental injuries over the world were in the bathtub or shower.
- Make Bathroom Safety as a daily part for your family
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.