Beer Hose Assembly, Hex Nut On Both End
95 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Beer Hose Assembly, Hex Nut On Both Ends C111
3/16″ Vinyl hose with Two Hex nut ends Beer Hose Assembly to keep your beverage tasting great. One end of this line is open to attach to a nipple shank. The other end has a hex nut assembly and attaches directly to any Keg Coupler.
Flexible vinyl tubing for beer dispensing. 5 ft long Beer hose assembly with a 3/16″ inner diameter. This Jumper Line Assembly has hex nuts on both ends for coupling with the draft beer system. Most suitable for homebrewers and smaller commercial establishments.
Getting the right beer tap hose for your draft beer system is important since it allows your system to run smoothly, avoid any leaks, and ensure the best possible beer quality.
- Jumper line assembly for use with coil coolers
- Non-toxic clear vinyl 3/16″ ID x 5’L, Beer Line Connector
- 5′ length is perfect for a setup where a longer run is needed.
- Includes all components required to make a beer or airline connection.
- This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing
- This hose will not rot, swell or dry out and is resistant to normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
- Used for the beer hose in most applications where the distance between the keg and the faucet is less than 5′.
- Includes hex nut fittings on both ends
- Food Grade tubing does not smell, and will not rot, swell or dry out. It is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
- Not necessary for use with cold plate coolers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.