Male Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect with 1/2″ Barb
184 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Male Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect with 1/2” Barb (C920)
Quick Disconnect 1/2″ Barb is great for attaching to kettle outlets and other threaded fittings. Attach this quick disconnect 1/2″ barb to a threaded ball valve to allow you to stop/start the flow of liquid.
Make your brew connections – smooth and easy with quick disconnects. Use this quick release fittings with brew pot ball valves and hoses to transfer wort for next steps. No more stress for cleaning since putting them back together is a breeze now!
- 1/2″ Stainless Steel Male Quick Disconnect Fitting NPT
- All parts made with solid 304 Stainless Steel. Built to last a lifetime
- Perfect for brewing applications and home brewing
- Male Quick Disconnect 1/2″ allows easy dis-connecting and sanitizing with just a push of a lever.
- 1/2 Barbed to Male Stainless Steel Disconnect Use with our silicone hoses to make your brewing experience more better.
Also, Option available: C753 Female Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect x 1/2” Barb, Stainless steel design is safe for your wort just what a pro brewery would use.
Option available- C6812 Stainless Steel Barbed Fitting fits 1/2″ ID silicon / hose perfectly and come with female thread use a worm clamp to secure connection.
C751– SS Quick Disconnect with 3/8″ Barb, The quick disconnect will head wold pressure for typical brewing application when moving liquids at 60 Psi or less.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.