Keg Coupler Elbow 90° Angle – Stainless Steel
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Keg Coupler Elbow 90° Angle – Stainless Steel- C600
A keg coupler – stainless steel is a device that is used to connect a keg coupler to a beer line in tight clearance situations. A keg coupler is a device that connects the gas and beer lines to the keg and allows the beer to flow out of the keg when the tap is opened. Some technical applications of a keg coupler elbow 90° angle – stainless steel are:
- It has a 90-degree angle that allows the beer line to bend without kinking or leaking
- It can improve the performance and reliability of the draft beer system by reducing the space of the coupler .
- Connect the female thread to the male probe on the coupler
- Use for low clearance applications to prevent kinked beer hose.
- Clean 90° Angle
- Stainless steel 304 construction
|Stainless Steel 304
|7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP)