Keg Coupler Pull Handle Assembly Black
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Keg Coupler Pull Handle Assembly Black-C704.10×1
Utilizing a keg coupler pull handle assembly black, you may attach a coupler to a beer keg and lock it by pulling the grip. A keg coupler, which connects the gas and beer lines to the container, when tap is open allow to beer flow out.
Some technical applications of assembly black are:
- It has a black color that makes it easy to identify and distinguish from other types of keg couplers
- It has a convenient holding grip that enables the user to lock the coupler in place with minimal effort
- It is suitable for dispensing wine, kombucha or beer on tap as it can fit different types of kegs and couplers
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Elegant keg coupler handle in a distinctive black shade.
- constructed of tough stainless steel.
- An easy-to-hold grip that locks the coupler in place.
- S & D System Keg Coupler compatible
|Body Material||Stainless Steel 304|