HAWTHORNE COCKTAIL STRAINER
- Hawthorne Cocktail Strainer the perfect fit for a Boston Shaker Glass.
- This strainer features 4 prongs for stability, ensuring picture perfect cocktails every time.
- Fits neatly onto a Boston Cocktail Shaker glass Metal spring to catch ice.
- Polished stainless steel An essential bar tool.
- Made in India.
- Designed to strain cocktails without dripping. The Hawthorne Cocktail Strainer’s raised lip forces liquids to strain through the springs, preventing drips and puddles. The soft finger rest offers comfort while straining, and the short handle allows for convenient storage
- Shaped to fit in a beverage shaker, this type of strainer is used in home or commercial bar areas to keep chunks of fruit, larger pieces of pulp, ice, and other ingredients mixed in a beverage shaker from entering a glass as the mixed contents are poured.
- Typically made of stainless steel, a Bar Strainer may have a handle for ease of gripping.
More seasoned bartenders may feel that the Hawthorne Strainer is a better choice for a couple reasons. First, it can easily adapt to mixing cups and tins of multiple sizes, which you may use when creating many different types of drinks. Second is speed; it strains drinks faster. Lastly, it looks cool .
If you’re using a Hawthorne strainer, sometimes they simply don’t remove all the pulp, ice chips and collateral damage created by bartending. So it’s the Fine Mesh Strainer to the rescue! Simply pass the liquid through the second strainer to ensure that you’re created a drink that’ll be smooth as a baby’s butt.
|Finish||KROME PLATED CP FINISH|