Coffee Tamper – Round Handled
What is An Coffee Tamper?
What is Tamping?
Espresso Tamper ground coffee in the portafilter for a consistent strong brew. Tamping levels and packs the coffee powder giving a good espresso extraction.
Add the regular amount of coffee to the portafilter, roughly level it with the tamper, and press down its handle.
These Tampers are available in various sizes from 50mm In diameter to 58.5mm in Diameter for your espresso machine.
Round-Handled Coffee Tamper Features
- Premium product with a flat stainless steel base, which is perfect for quality coffees, each and every time.
- Finished: SS Polished
- Solid protective holder for easy storage, Convenient to grip and press.
- A flat tamping surface produces evenly tamped grounds for rich flavor.
- Great for tamping fresh ground espresso before brewing.
- Durable Stainless steel base.
- Rounded smooth handle, convenient to hold
- A must-have tool for baristas and coffee houses.
- Available in 51 mm, 52 mm, 53 mm, 55 mm, 57 mm, and 58 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Handle Material||Impact Resistance ABS|