Duplex Cleaning Coupler
278 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Duplex Cleaning Coupler for beer lines (C215)
Stainless steel coupler with 5/8″ BSP threads on both ends. Simple to connect two beer lines in a chain. Clean them directly or attach to other draft beer components. Saves time and effort.
Use a hex nut to connect the two lines on both sides of the coupler while cleaning. A great draft beer line cleaning accessory for commercial multi tap systems. It also finds good application in homebrewing as well.
Made of High quality 304 grade Stainless steel material that is durable and corrosion resistant. Lasts over many cleaning cycles and heavy duty use too.
This duplex coupling beer line cleaning kit allows you to join two beer lines together and cut your amount of work in half when cleaning your double tap system.
How to use it?
- To use this connector, remove each coupler and connect the hex nuts together with the duplex coupling.
- Run your cleaning solution into one of the faucets on the tower.
- Place a bucket below the other faucet and open it to let the solution flush out into the bucket.
- Duplex Coupling – 5/8″ BSP male threads for coupling –
- Duplex Cleaning Coupler permits two lines to be cleaned at the same time.
- Made of Stainless steel 304 grade material.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Thread Size||US Beer Nut Thread (5/8" BSP)|