D System Cleaning Kit – 1.3 Gallon
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
D System Cleaning Kit with Plastic Cleaning Bottle – 1.3 Gallon
Keg Cleaning kit for beer lines and equipment includes a brush and cleaning chemicals.
- Makes it quick and easy to clean party pumps, short-draw commercial beer systems, or even home keg refrigerators
- Everything needed for cleaning is included
How to use –
- Unscrew cleaning the metal cover. Make sure extractor spear tube is attached to bottle Metal cover
- Mix Lukewarm but not hot water and Beer line cleaning chemical as per the instructions on the plastic pressurized cleaning tank.
- Place a bucket under the beer faucet and connect the Keg coupler with the cleaning Bottle.
- Once the necessary time has passed, open the tap with the bucket underneath and allow the solution to pull through.
- Once the bottle is empty, disconnect the keg coupler from the cleaning bottle and then pull the pressure release valve and then remove the cap.
- Discard any remaining liquid and then rinse the inside of the bottle with clean water.
- Fill the cleaning bottle with fresh clean water. Re-attach the keg coupler.
- Put a bucket back under the beer tap and open the tap to allow the clean water to pull through the line. This is to ensure you clear any cleaning solution from the lines.
- Once your line is clear of water, detach the keg coupler and release the pressure valve.
- Re-attach your keg coupler to the keg and open the beer tap to push out any remaining water.
Enjoy your fresh Beer!
5Liter Keg Cleaning Kit Includes
- 5L Plastic bottle with D type SS neck
- Single-Sided Beer Tap Brush
- Faucet Wrench
- Beer Line Cleaners for Kegerators – 32 OZ
|Capacity||1.3 Gallon (5 Liter)|
|Bottle Max Pressure||65PSI|
|Operating Temperature||2º to 20ºC (36º to 68ºF)|