Keg Cleaning Plastic Bottles – 1.3 Gallon
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Economical pressurized cleaning bottles for beer line cleaning, quick and easy. Can come with the domestic beer keg valves and import beer extractor tubes.
Beer Line Cleaning Plastic Bottle with Keg Spear
Pressurized beer line plastic cleaning bottle. The heavy-duty Keg cleaning Plastic Bottle comes with stainless steel extractor tube. Metal attachment lasts longer in these pressurized beer line cleaning tanks.
Regular cleaning is essential for the smooth operation of your dispensing system and good hygiene when serving is essential. With this beer line cleaning bottle, the professional cleaning of your beer dispenser is done in no time. The plastic cleaning container has a capacity of five litres.
Simply fill this cleaning bottle with cleaning solution, untap your keg and connect the bottle instead. Once your keg regulator is turned on, the cleaning solution will run through the beer lines the same way your beer would.
5Liter Beer Line Cleaning Kit
- D type cap
- 5L Plastic bottle
- extractor tube
How to use –
- Unscrew cleaning the metal cover. Make sure extractor spear tube is attached to bottle Metal cover
- Mix Lukewarm but not hot water and Beer line cleaning chemical as per the instructions on the plastic pressurized cleaning tank.
- Place a bucket under the beer faucet and connect the Keg coupler with the cleaning Bottle.
- Once the necessary time has passed, open the tap with the bucket underneath and allow the solution to pull through.
- Once the bottle is empty, disconnect the keg coupler from the cleaning bottle and then pull the pressure release valve and then remove the cap.
- Discard any remaining liquid and then rinse the inside of the bottle with clean water.
- Fill the cleaning bottle with fresh clean water. Re-attach the keg coupler.
- Put a bucket back under the beer tap and open the tap to allow the clean water to pull through the line. This is to ensure you clear any cleaning solution from the lines.
- Once your line is clear of water, detach the keg coupler and release the pressure valve.
- Re-attach your keg coupler to the keg and open the beer tap to push out any remaining water.
Enjoy your fresh Beer!
- D type (American Sankey)
- A type (German Slider)
- U type – Guinness
- G type – Ancher Steam
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.