2 Line Secondary Regulator U.S Standard Panel Kit with FOB
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
2 Line Secondary Regulator Panel Kit with FOB – C5713
2 Line Secondary Regulator Panel Kit with FOB is a device that used to control the pressure and flow of the beer from kegs to faucets. Individual knobs and gauges on each gas line allows independent pressure adjustment according to the beer style you wish to serve
Quick installation, ready to use Secondary regulator panel kit. This device is distributed to kegs and connected to two lines. Complete kit with gas and beer hoses and fittings. A plug and play model that saves time and effort. Individual knobs and gauges on each gas line allows independent pressure adjustment according to the beer style you wish to serve.
Foam on Beer notifies you kegs get empty, and immediately cuts off the beer flow. This avoids foaming and wastage. This is a great and must have addition to your draft beer system.
uses of the product:
- Regulating the pressure and flow of beer from two kegs
- Avoiding beer waste and loss due to foam or kegs empty.
- Maintaining the quality and freshness of your beer
- Installing and mounting on a wall or a cooler
- Secondary Regulators, FOBs, beer and air hoses for 2 kegs
- All on one easy mount panel kit
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- FOB avoids beer wastage.
|PVC Vinyl Hose Size
|7' of 1/2" X 3/4"
|8' of 5/16"