7″ Steam Wand Cleaning Brush
$2.99 – $66.99
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
This coffee tool is ideal to take care of an espresso machine, it’ll allow deep cleaning so if you do not want to leave dirt, this is for you. Steam wand brush for the efficient steam wand and portafilter spout cleaning.
- Reviews (0)
7.5mm Steam Wand Cleaning Brush – C644
Coffee steam wand cleaning brush after use. Remove milk deposits before they affect purging.
This brush has soft bristles so doesn’t scratch the wand surface. Clean by moving the brush only up and down the walls.
This is the larger brush model with a 7.5mm diameter for cleaning the coffee machine steam wand. We also offer a 6mm brush for smaller wand sizes.
Steam Wanda used for?
Use Steam Wanda to scrub the insides of your steam wand. Even if you use steam to regularly blow out milk residue from your steam wand, rust, and hard water deposits can accumulate on the inner walls.
The Steamy Wanda is also perfect for cleaning your portafilter handles and when scrubbing the hard-to-reach spout areas. Try using the Steamy Wanda for cleaning straws.
How do I hold Steamy Wanda?
Place the plastic handle in your hand. Allow the twisted wire to lay between your index and middle fingers. Now make a fist and you are ready to go.
- The ideal brush for cleaning steam wands and portafilter spouts
- The brush is made of nylon wire with stainless steel winding handle.
- Special heat-resistant bristles last longer
- The unique rounded tip prevents scratching and chipping
- Red ergonomic handle for better grip
- 7.5mm diameter brush
- T style portafilter brush can clean tight spaces and any corner of the coffee machine, suitable for espresso group head and portafilter cleaning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Wire Thickness||1.20 mm|
There are no reviews yet.