Tri-clamp drop-in Thermowell – 1.5″
Available on backorder
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Drop-in Thermowell with 1.5″ Tri-clamp fitting
Use Drop-in Thermowell and protect the sensor from the effect of direct high heat. Get accurate measurements as well as increase sensor’s life. Hence, it highly recommended in beer brewing – commercial as well as home brewing. This brewing thermowell is widely used for cooking enterprise, food refridgeration also.
This thermowell connects to a Tri-clover compatible inlet. And is available in 3?, 6″, 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″ lengths. Made of high-quality Stainless steel 304 material with a fully polished surface. Also,The thermowell is made of stainless steel; Anti-corrosion, durable & longlasting
Homebrewing fermenters need Shorter sizes of Tri-clamp Thermowell like 3-inch. But large 24″ sizes are for bigger batch brewery tanks.
Learn more about tri-clamp fittings
Tri – clamp drop Length Available :-
3″ – C5233
6″ – C5234
12″ – C5235
16″ – C5236
20″ – C5237
24″ – C5238
- PP cooling tower fills/ tube settlers working temperature is up to 80°
- The quick fit thermowell protects your thermometer from possible damage
- PP material is more environment protective
- 304 stainless steel strength and resistance to corrosion
- Used for food, beverage, and dairy applications
- Suitable for long-term use, not easy to damage and not corrupt
- Installation is easy and quick also
- Easy to use
- Applicable for dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmacy, cosmetic,Oil,Waste water etc
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.