2.5” SS Nipple Shank With 3/16″ Bore ID
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
2.5” Stainless Steel Nipple Shank 3/16″ Bore ID
This nipple shank is 2.5 inches long with a 3/16” Bore ID. Beer shanks are must-have components for setting up a draft system or a kegerator. Stainless steel-made faucet shank for complete SS contact systems. The built-in barb at the end of the straight nipple shank makes beer line connections easy and secure. This draft beer nipple shank is 2.5 inches long with a 3/16” Bore ID.
Stainless Steel Nipple Shank – Shanks are the bridge between beer lines and faucets. They are available as straight, with nipple and elbow-shaped shanks to choose from depending on the application. Short straight shanks can be used with most beer towers while longer ones are needed to wall mount faucets in taprooms and homebrew setups.
Shanks with attached nipples can be connected to the beer lines with just a clamp.
Krome has a wide collection of quality beer shanks in many lengths, bore IDs, and Stainless steel or Brass construction. You can check another option for Nipple 3/8″ IPS X 3″ Long Riser Tube.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- This shank is constructed of Stainless steel and features a 5/8″-14 BSP Thread.
- 2.5″ Nipple Shank with a 3/16″ hose nipple end.
- Easy and simple to connect beer lines to the faucet.
- Includes a forged brass lock nut and SS flange for faucet attachment