Stainless Steel Commercial Grab Bars with Concealed Screws 1-1/4″
Peened Shower concealed Grab bars are very helpful when hands are wet and ensure users maintain balance while standing.
hold some of their weight during movement or have something to grab onto in case of a slip or fall. This antislip rail has surface which makes the grip stronger even if the hands are wet.
Install the Grab bars near your toilet, tub, or shower for added safety around the bathroom.
The Shower grab bars can not only be used for bathtubs and showers to protect your safety, but also can be used along stairways, or in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, and laundry room for additional fall prevention. Especially for pregnant women, handicapped, and children.
- Heavy-duty type 304 Stainless Steel
- Concealed Screw Flange fits the decorative purpose and also holds more load
- Perfect for residential or commercial settings
- Peened Surface aid in gripping
- Mounting hardware included
- Secure Mount design allows for easy, secure installation at any angle.
- It helps to mitigate slips and falls.
- Complies with ADA specifications.
- Available grab bars length starting from 9” to 48”
- 1-1/2 inches diameter pipe brushed finish for better grip
- This grab bar is a strong & durable product that gives a firm & sturdy grip
- It is a universal, premium quality bar that can easily fit & match the aesthetics of any space Stainless steels do not suffer uniform corrosion when exposed to wet environments
- Simple and easy installation wall mount grab bars. Recommend using a wood block mounting for better reinforcement. This design also includes extra flanges that conceal the screws giving it a clean and attractive look.
- We have a wide collection of grab bars in various styles and lengths. Choose from the different options to make a functional as well as a great looking addition.
- Made of good quality Stainless Steel material, the brushed finish gives a better grip than polished ones. Stainless steel Grab bars are also sturdy and reliable in the long run.
- Secure yourself and your family from any mishaps after shower with these Grab bars.
- Install them near the shower tub and toilet to hold on to for stability and security on these wet surfaces.
Grab Bar Used in:
These shower bars have different size give you more options for your home decor!
- Bathroom Grab bars are an important component to safety, preventing injuries and accidents in the bathroom.
- The Bathroom Grab Bars come in 6 lengths to fit your bathroom decor and space needs – 9/12/18/24/36/48 inch.
- You can choose from several different sizes for your home to make every corner more safety.
Who Should Use Bathroom Shower Grab Bars?
Adding a sense of security to your family, whether it is bathing or going to the toilet, has a good balance effect on the elderly, children, and pregnant women, preventing slipping and falling, and it is great for everyone’s supportive role.
- Figures from the reported that nearly a quarter of a million nonfatal injuries a year over the world were bathroom related.
- Bet you have never realized your bathroom was how dangerous? Over 2/3 of the bathroom accidental injuries over the world were in the bathtub or shower.
- Make Bathroom Safety as a daily part of your family
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.