Precision CO2 Regulator – 2 Outlet CGA 320
Primary CO2 regulator that connects to the CO2 tank of forged brass construction.
This is a Precision CO2 regulator 2 outlet CGA 320 threads for attachment and can dispense from two kegs at the same time. Note that the pressure at both the kegs will be the same.
Gas Distributors allow you to dispense your beer from multiple kegs using one gas source. Gas Distributors are installed to create a draft dispensing system that will enable you to serve your beer or other carbonated beverages quickly to your guests. They can split the gas delivery into several divisions while maintaining equal pressure from your regulator to all of your faucets.
There are 2 gauges with the regulator. One that shows the output pressure. You can adjust this with the set screw. The other dial shows the amount of CO2 left in the tank. So you’ll know before you run out of the gas and have the replacement ready.
- For home or commercial use, installation is also very easy.
- Commercial grade design fulfill the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants.
- Ideal for Dispensing Systems For Medium To Large Size.
- Heavy duty unit for long term use.
- Individual shut-off valve at each outlet
- Regulator designed for beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender also.
Also available: C411
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability
- Set screw pressure adjustment
- Integral Pressure Relief Valve
- Suitable for 1 Beverage
|Outlet Connection||0-90 PSI|
|Inlet Connection||0-4500 PSI|