7.32″x6.85″x2.64″ Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser
$109.99 – $118.99
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Keep your pitchers/glasses/cocktail shakers clean and cool by locating therinser next to your espresso machine or beer tower and in between gives a blast of pressurised water preparation for next drink preparation.You?ll savewater and time with a pitcher rinser on your espresso bar.
7.32″x 6.85″x 2.64″ Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser – C335
Introducing our Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser, the ultimate solution for effortlessly maintaining your milk jugs’ cleanliness. In just 2-3 seconds, this rinser powerfully blasts away milk, coffee, or any residue, allowing you to reuse your jug without constant trips to the sink after each latte.
- Efficient Rinsing: The high-pressure jet sprayer and stainless steel rinser disk ensure thorough rinsing, providing a quick and effective solution for keeping your milk-steaming jar clean and ready for the next use.
- Time and Water Saver: With the Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser, you save more than 70% on water usage, contributing to energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. Say goodbye to wasted time and resources.
- Versatile Application: Suitable for various glass and cup sizes, this rinser is a versatile washing tool perfect for restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes. Enjoy the convenience of a cleaner workspace without the hassle of constant jug cleaning.
- No Power Required: The rinser operates without electricity and can be easily shut down once the vessels are removed, providing both energy savings and ease of use.
- Flow Rate: 1.9 GPM @60PSI
- NSF Certified: Ensuring top-notch hygiene standards for your frothing pitcher.
- Water Inlet: Equipped with a 3/8″ John Guest (Push-in fitting) for seamless water connections.
- Includes: C029 – 1/2″ BSP Connector With 3/8″ OD X 5 Feet Hose
Please Note:?It is recommended that you use a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) when connecting to a mains water line.
- Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical Pitcher Rinser?on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. We take no responsibility for installation cut out errors and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation Instructions
- Always check with local plumbing codes before Installation
- For Use with Regular or cold water supply only, Hot water is not recommended to use with rinser
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the public water supply, no more than 15 Psi
- Install an in-line one-way check valve on water supply this will prevent pressure drop which can cause leakage
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the water supply, this must be turned off if not in use for extended periods such as off days or night time!
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if the line is not hard plumbed into the system.