7.32″ x 6.85″ x 4.54″ Counter Top Frothing Pitcher Rinser/Glass Rinser SS 304
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Keep your pitchers/glasses/cocktail shakers clean and cool by locating the rinser next to your Espresso Machine or beer tower and in between gives a blast of pressurized water preparation for next drink preparation.You?ll save water and time with a pitcher rinser on your espresso bar.
- Reviews (0)
- Installation Instruction
7.32″ x 6.85″ x 4.54″ Counter Top Frothing Pitcher Rinser/Glass Rinser
In this Modern era, no one has enough time to work in the kitchen. This Glass Rinser will resolve your problem immediately. This Rinser Profile is Stainless Steel 304 and In rectangular shape. It can be set up near your Kitchen sink. In a pub and bar the bartender can fit it next to their bar dispense accessories like Beer Draft System, Beer Tower, and Espresso Machine.
Recommended rinsing after every use. The activated spray jets rinse it thoroughly. Our Glass/Pitcher Rinser can help to wash your Milk Mug, Baby Bottle, Cup, Kitchen Utensils, and Glass. This Glass Washer has an extremely fast Pressure Spray that will easily clean your Utensils’ waste or Residue. You can use soap with this machine also during washing kitchenware. Handy sanitizing solution. Time and Water saving Pitcher Rinser Machine.
All Krome rinsers are NSF certified. Please use PLV that is Pressure Limiting Valve If you connect this one to your Main water supply.
Includes: BSP Connector With 3/8 OD X 5 Feet Hose
We have more options in Glass Rinsers. You can check the Below links.
- Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical Pitcher Rinser?on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. We take no responsibility for installation cut out errors and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
- Line Drawing
- Exploded View
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Suitable for||Any espresso|
|Approval||NSF Certified (Rinser Only)|
Rinser Water Inlet Installation Instructions
- Always check with local plumbing codes before Installation
- For Use with Regular or cold water supply only, Hot water is not recommended to use with rinser
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the public water supply, no more than 15 Psi
- Install an in-line one-way check valve on water supply this will prevent pressure drop which can cause leakage
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the water supply, this must be turned off if not in use for extended periods such as off days or night time!
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if the line is not hard plumbed into the system.
There are no reviews yet.