Forward Sealing Flow Control Tap – Stainless Steel
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Forward-sealing faucets have a unique modular, threaded spout design that can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler, stout spout, and ball lock post.
Forward Sealing Flow Control Tap – Stainless Steel C3023
The Forward Sealing Flow Control beer faucet features a forward-sealing design with the added benefit of having a lever to adjust beverage flow. In normal rear-sealing faucets, the entire faucet has to drain beer. In forward-sealing flow control faucets the faucet keeps beer in it so the inside doesn’t have a chance to get sticky, making cleaning much easier. It also reduces the chance of off flavors transferring to your beer while you pour.
This Beer faucet uses a threaded spout that can quickly and easily be removed and replaced with a range of other spouts including:
- Growler Filler – features a 1/2″ barb for easy growler filling
- Stout Spout – features an internal creamer disc for the perfect pint
- Ball Lock Post – allows for easy fill of smaller kegs or connect a counter pressure filler or line cleaner.
The Flow Control model is perfect for users that often switch between beer styles with different carbonation levels, or want to conveniently switch from pouring pints to filling growlers without having to make adjustments to the regulator pressure settings.
- Made of stainless steel and comes with a lever to control the flow of your beer
- It has a modular, threaded spout that can fit a variety of different attachments
- The front sealing faucet eliminates the build-up of mold and bacteria.
- The threaded spout easily unscrews from the faucet
- Pour a pint and then fill a growler in no time at all
- Works great to bottle beer with the Intertap Ball lock adapter and a Beer Gun
- Also Available without Flow Control
|Body Thread||1-1/8 X 18 UNEF|
|Lever Thread||3/8" X 16 UNC|