Faucet Handle Ferrule – Chrome Plated Brass (Non Through Thread)
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Perfect Replacement for broken or worn Ferrules
Faucet Handle Ferrule – Chrome Plated Brass (Non-Through Thread) C243
Faucet handle Ferrules are the pieces that connect your tap handle to the draft faucet. This is the finishing piece that you see at the bottom of most handles. This is a faucet handle ferrule for making your own tap handle, use this to thread onto the 3/8″x16 threads of a beer faucet, and use a 5/16″x18 thread hanger bolt (sold separately) to screw into your homemade handle!
- Standard Size and thread solid brass with an attractive polished chrome finish.
- Adds a professional finish to your beer pulls
- Perfect Replacement for broken or worn Ferrules
- Best product for turning anything into a new beer tap handle.
- Precision drilled at 3/8″-16, standard beer tap thread for a universal fit on any American kegerator, bar tap, or faucet.
- Replaces a broken or old-looking tap handle ferrule to make your expensive beer tap handle look like new.
- Hanger bolts are 5/16″-18 X 1 1/2″ to fit the top of the ferrule
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Finish||Chrome Plated Brass,|
|Bottom Thread||3/8"x16 UNC|
|Top Thread||5/16" BSW|