3-1/2″ Brass Nipple Shank 3/16″ Bore I.D (C323)
Beer shanks are must have components for setting up a draft system or a kegerator. Made of Brass material, this faucet shank comes with a chrome layer durable for years. The built-in barb at the end of the straight nipple shank makes beer line connections easy and secure.
The long size makes it suitable to make a hole through your refrigerator/chest freezer/wooden chamber insulation.
This draft beer nipple shank is 3-1/2 inch long with 3/16” Bore ID. Connects beer lines to faucet. Comes full assembled
- Straight Nipple Beer Shank in Chrome plated Brass.
- Can be installed into an existing single shank hole
- 3-1/2″ Nipple Shank with a 3/16″ hose nipple end.
- Easy and simple to connect beer lines to the faucet.
- Anti-rust, ensures quality and longevity
- Highly durable — will last forever
- Corrosion-resident — won’t affect taste of beer
- Includes a forged brass lock nut and plastic flange for faucet attachment
- Also, The Shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.