1.75″ 304 Stainless Steel Column Shank – 3/16″ Bore I.D
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
1.75″ 304 Stainless Steel Column Shank – 3/16″ Bore I.D – C331
Get the best beer shanks to connect your beer lines to the faucets. Made of Stainless steel. This is essential for a consistent and less foamy pour. For use with 3/16″ ID hose.
The 90° elbow beer tower shank is similar to a standard nipple shank with a 90° hose barb elbow. This bend helps accommodate the beer line while preventing crimping. Our complete Column Shank elbow beer shank includes a flange, a faucet coupling, a snap ring, a sleeve, a metal washer, a spacer, and a lock nut. The Stainless Steel Column Shank is best used when you want to dispense highly acidic beer or wine
This faucet shank fits standard beer towers. Use as a replacement or to add an additional faucet (must drill new hole). It is perfect for use in a beer tower, or DIY tower kegerator setup.
Also available in many materials, bore IDs, and sizes.
- The Shank body and elbow are made of Stainless steel 304 grade – can safely use to dispense Beer, Cider, and Wine.
- 90-degree elbow comes welded in – no risk of leaks while in use.
- Assembly includes Coupling nut, Coupling sleeves, Snap ring, Hex nut, SS Back Washer, Tower Flange, and Back Flange.
- Suitable for intertap Faucet, Krome beer faucet, Micromatic beer Faucet shanks, Perlick or any Standard Industry Standard Beer Faucet
- Suitable for edge star kegerator
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Thread Size||5/8"-14 BSP|