Premium Nitrogen Primary Regulator – CGA thread
Regulator for nitrogen based beverage dispensing. Use with stouts likes Guinness or Cold brew.
Nitrogen Primary Regulator connects to the Nitrogen tank and supports pressure adjustment.
The regulator has 2 dials. One shows the output pressure which you can also adjust with the side knob. And the other gauge shows the amount of nitrogen left. So you can always be ready with the next full tank for uninterrupted supply.
It is of durable Brass construction with chrome plating and has one outlet to connect to a keg or to a secondary regulator through a gas hose.
Gas Distributors allow you to dispense your beer from multiple kegs using one gas source. Gas Distributors are installed to create a draft dispensing system that will enable you to serve your beer or other carbonated beverages quickly to your guests. They can split the gas delivery into several divisions while maintaining equal pressure from your regulator to all of your faucets.
There are 2 gauges with the regulator. One that shows the output pressure. You can adjust this with the set screw. The other dial shows the amount of CO2 left in the tank. So you’ll know before you run out of the gas and have the replacement ready.
- For home or commercial use, installation is also very easy.
- Commercial grade design fulfill the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants.
- Ideal for Dispensing Systems For Medium To Large Size.
- Heavy duty unit for long term use.
- Individual shut-off valve at each outlet
- Regulator designed for beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender also.
Also available: C411
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability
- Set screw pressure adjustment
- Integral Pressure Relief Valve
- Suitable for 1 Beverage
|Outlet Connection||0-160 PSI|
|Inlet Connection||0-3000 PSI|