Plastic Beer Faucet Handle With Badge Holder
$8.10 – $8.44
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Plastic Beer Tap Handle With Badge Holder
A beer faucet is a two-sided emblem for branding reasons on the handle. The brass has a stylish and attractive chrome finish. This handle is utilized to pour the beer from the kegerator, beer tower, and draft beer system. Plastic faucet handles come in a range of sizes and forms to fit various faucet models. Installation of this custom beer tap handle is very easy and you can use it as a new or replace your old one.
The handle size is 6.5″ long and made up of plastic material. Beer tap handle thread size US 3/8″x16″ UNC. The majority of US-style faucets have branded tap handles attached to the tap lever with a straightforward screw.
More about the customize beer tap handle:-
- You can add your company logo on the badge of this customized beer tap handle.
- The item contains a badge holder that enables you to add your own designs and badges to quickly distinguish between various beers on tap.
- Not interact with beverages because the used material is food-grade.
- Use is simple, very easy to clean and set up.
Bar objects have more taps to handle collection. You can visit the below links and check.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Plastic ferrule and finial on a brass tap handle with chrome-plated finish.
- For your own kegerator or beer tower.
- Colorful and beautiful collation
- 5″ inches long and shaped like a cylinder.
- Very handy.
- Handle in a black hue. now available in five other hues.
- Convenient to pour and also control the flow of beer and beverages.
|Thread Size||3/8" X 16 UNC|
|Type||Branded Beer Tap Handle|