3″ Sink Opening Waste Drain with Overflow Assembly
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
3″ Sink Opening Waste Drain with Overflow Assembly- C8087
Waste Drain with Overflow Assembly is, in commercial kitchens, commonly used by the dishwashing team. Whenever you want, you can use the twist lever that extends below the sink to open and close the built-in ball lock assembly. To fill the sink with water, turn the lever and shut the valve. Then you can soak your dishes or the parts of your equipment in water or a soap solution. After that, reopen the valve to let the water out. Rotary waste valve with rough chrome plating for 3′′ sink opening. And Has 1 1/2″ NPT female outlet and 2″ NPT male. Waste Drain with Overflow Assembly Includes outlet for the overflow tube assembly with a head and elbow tube. Stainless steel handle and flat strainer, as well as a body, adapter, overflow tube, and overflow head made of chrome-plated brass. The Handle with a twist and a heat-resistant plastic grip, and Adapter for 1 1/2′′ NPT male to 2′′ NPT female. A removable strainer that snaps in.
Other Option Available:
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- NPT Adapter & Overflow Option.
- Manufactured from solid brass for sturdiness and dependability.
- Also simple and quick to install.
- Waste valve with strainer that you can twist and level.
- Cap and overflow gasket that are easily removable.
- Rotary handle made of stainless steel.
|1-5/8" x 12 UN
|Replacement Stopper With O-Ring For Waste Drains
|Adapter for Waste Drain valve
|Twist Handle Assembly
|Waste Drain Cap with Sealing Washer
|Overflow Assembly for Waste Drain valve
|Replacement Face Flange for 3″ Waste Drains
|Replacement Face Strainer for 3″ Waste Drains