Wine Agitating Rod (W.A.R.), SS 304
62 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
Wine Agitating Rod (W.A.R.), SS 304 (C162)
A food grade stainless steel Wine Agitating Rod is a very handy and versatile tool. Use this to oxygenate your wort and the ferment gases, especially CO2 will make a fast escape. This leads to an effective clearing and faster aging.
- You can use it to aerate your worth prior to adding yeast
- It eliminates the need to pick up a full 5-gallon Carboy and Shake or to hand stir it to drive off Co2 and oxygenate your worth
- One of the most important parts of winemaking is removing the gas after fermentation
Faster and more effective clearing and aging. It can also be used in fermenting buckets.
- Eliminates the hassle of shaking and stirring.
- Connects to standard drill machine.
- Use this handy tool to easily agitate wine and remove gas after fermenting, or to aerate and oxygenate your wort for brewing.
- Stainless steel and nylon construction resists wear, corrosion, and residue.
- It can also be used in wine making to remove trapped gas in the wine prior to bottling
- Made of food grade stainless steel for safe use for food and drink
- Fins fold together for insertion into carboys and then spread out once drill rotation begins.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.