It is used in commercial kitchens in conjunction with ball waste valves to create leak-proof connections. The valve also includes a twist lever that allows you to open and close the drain from the outside.
Washers are small, flat rings that distribute the load of a threaded fastener like a screw or bolt. They are classified into three categories.
- They distribute weight, guard against damage to the surface being fastened, or provide insulation, such as electrical insulation.
- They are used to stop bolts from coming loose due to vibrations and have axial flexibility.
- Durable rubber construction.
- To be used in plumbing and piping systems.
- Increase the contact area between the screw and the surface being joined to reduce vibration-induced fastener loosening.
- Rubber washers of high quality can be utilized in a variety of applications with a wide range of screws.