10-1/8″ 304 Stainless SteeL Standard Shank – 1/4″ Bore I.D
46 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
- Reviews (0)
10-1/8″ 304 Stainless SteeL Standard Shank – 1/4″ Bore I.D (C3142)
A good beer shank is a must have since it comes in direct contact with the beer. Hence what you require is a reliable Standard beer faucet shank.
Stainless steel 304 material used in construction, this faucet shank is 10-1/8” long and has 1/4” Bore ID. Standard shanks do not have a barb end and beer lines need to be clamped in place.
The long size makes it suitable to make a hole through your refrigerator/chest freezer/wooden chamber insulation.
Get only the best components for a good pouring and drinking experience. Standard shanks come in many different Bore IDs and materials. So you can be sure to find the one that suits your needs.
- Use with standard beer dispensing system for mounting beer taps.
- Stainless steel material used. Must have in 100% SS contact system.
- 10-1/8” long with 1/4” Bore ID
- Excellent for wine or cider
- Can be installed into an existing single shank hole
- Shank Assembly includes : Coupling nut, Coupling sleeves and Snap ring.
- Also, The Shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface.
Option Available: C323
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.