Y Pull Handle Assembly – Red
Available on backorder
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Y Pull Handle Assembly – Red-C704.22
The key to opening the keg with flavorful new beer is a keg coupler. Pulling the handle on the coupler, tap the keg with it, and lock it into position. Now attach the coupler to the gas and beer lines. Open the tap and pour while adjusting the gas pressure in accordance with the type of beer. provides an ongoing supply till the keg is emptied.
For beer keg tapping, the keg coupler lever handle locks the coupler. sturdy red-colored stainless steel handle. On an existing coupler, the assembly is simple.
A Y pull handle assembly is a device that is used to attach a keg coupler to a beer keg and lock it in place by pulling the handle. A keg coupler is a device that connects the gas and beer lines to the keg and allows the beer to flow out of the keg when the tap is opened. Some features of a Y pull handle assembly are:
- It has a Y-shaped design that makes it easy to pull up and down.
- It can fit different types of keg couplers, such as A system, D system, S system, etc.
- It can have different colors, such as yellow, black, red, etc., to suit different applications and preferences.
- Keg coupler handle in unique – red colour.
- Made of durable Stainless steel material.
- Convenient holding grip for locking coupler in place.
- Simple to assemble on an existing coupler too.