A Tri-Clamp by Male NPT in Stainless Steel (304) is used commonly in home brew applications to convert a TC (Tri Clamp) connection to NPT threaded fittings.
Stainless Steel Tri-Clover Fitting – 1.5″ TC x 1/2″ Male NPT
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Lower Price Form
You can report the price details & where you have seen this product by filling the required information given in this form.
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Stainless Steel Tri-Clover Fitting – 1.5″ TC x 1/2″ Male NPT (C6564)
Provides a clean interface between 1/2″ Female NPT? fitting to attach to a TC fitting on your brewing equipment.
Useful on boiling or fermenting apparatus. Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures and makes it super easy to weld to the fermenter. Suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications.
This Tri-Clamp x Male NPT Adapter can Used for food, beverage, and dairy applications.
This fittings provide sanitary brewing connections. So know more about them in this article.
- Two fittings clamped together with a high temp silicone gasket in between
- Suitable for 1.5″ Tri Clamp / Clover / Sanitary.
- Used for food, beverage, and dairy applications.
- 304 stainless steel is used for tableware, environmental protection and no pollution.
- resistance and corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Tri-Clover Fitting With strong anti-oxidation ability, it will not rust in wet environment.
- The fitting has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads.
- The hardness of 304 stainless steel is 2 times higher than copper and 10 times higher than aluminum.
- Suitable for long-term use, not easy to damage and not corrupt
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.