Stainless Steel 1/4″ Hose Barb to 1.5″ TC Cap
17 in stock (can be backordered)
Same Day Shipping
Order before 2:00 pm EST (M-F)
Stainless Steel 1/4″ Hose Barb to 1.5″ TC Cap (C6566)
Connect a 1/4″ I.D. hose to this clamp ferrule to attach to a TC fitting on your brewing equipment.
Especially useful in transferring brew or hot wort after boiling.
Tri-clamp fittings provide sanitary brewing connections. So know more about them in this article. This sanitary hose barb adapter used for rubber hoses in the food, dairy, and beverage,urban construction, civil pipeline and other industries. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on the inside diameter of a hose. TC Cap made out of Corrosion Resistance Material- 304 stainless steel has strong oxidation resistance and does not corrode. High and low temperature resistance. Applicable in dairy process plan, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, oil refineries, chemical plant, petrochemical plant.
- 1/4″ OD Hose Barb, that hose can be installed firmly on the connector.
- TC Cap Designed for use with 1/4″ ID tubing
- 3/16″ barb portion length
- 1/2″ Total Length
- Hose Bard Adapter Working Environment- for water, oil, gas.
- High quality 304 stainless steel for rustproof and long service life
- For connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- This Product comes in a proper Packaging.
Warnings / Instructions
- Important information – Prop. 65 for CA Residents. Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.